SPECIAL LESSIONS

WEEKEND COURSES

Courses on glass processing techniques.
The courses are for groups of at least 6 people and for a total of 10 hours.
Prices shown are per person.

Furnace Glass Working

WEEKEND COURSES
600 per person
  • at least 6 people

  • duration 10 hours total

  • lessons in Italian and English

Lampworking

WEEKEND COURSES
550 per person
  • at least 6 people

  • duration 10 hours total

  • lessons in Italian and English

Subscription INFO

  • Registrations must be made within 30 days before the course starts if accommodation is not required.
  • Deposit of 250 euros is required as a deposit for the course
  • Students who sign up for more than one course will receive a 10% discount

PRIVATE LESSONS

Courses on glass processing techniques.

Glassworking
in Furnace

PRIVATE LESSONS
€/h 225 euro/h
  • Private lesson with a Master glazier

  • The manufactured items will be left to the student

  • Lessons in Italian and English

Glassworking
in Fornace

PRIVATE LESSONS
€/h 450 with realization
of a glass item
  • Private lesson with a Glass Master

  • With realization of a glass item

  • The manufactured items will be left to the student

  • Lessons in Italian and English

Lampworking
techniques

PRIVATE LESSONS
€/h 155
  • Private Lesson with a Glass Master

  • The manufactured items will be left to the student

  • Lessons in Italian and English

Working with
glass fusing

PRIVATE LESSONS
€/h 155
  • Private Lesson with a Glass Master

  • The manufactured items will be left to the student

  • lessons in Italian and English

INFO For registration

  • Registrations must be made within 30 days before the course starts if accommodation is not required.
  • Deposit of 250 euros is required as a deposit for the course
  • Students who sign up for more than one course will receive a 10% discount

Request for registration

General conditions

  • The cancellation of the registration must be communicated by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
  • If the cancellation is announced at least thirty days before the start of the course, only 20% of the deposit will be deducted, while the remaining 80% will be reimbursed.
  • If the cancellation of the registration will be announced after this deadline, the user will lose the entire deposit. The balance must be paid at the beginning of the course.
  • There are no lessons during national holidays: 25 April, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December.
  • If the student partially attends the course can not be reimbursed.
  • The school reserves the right to abolish courses if the minimum number of students is not reached. In this case, the deposit paid by the student will be fully reimbursed.
  • The school reserves the right to change the times of the lessons at its complete discretion.
  • The school declines all responsibility in case of damages to third parties caused by the students.
  • Payment by bank transfer:
    Intesa San Paolo SPA
    IBAN: IT37H03069021110 74000107026
    BIC / SWIFT: BCITITMM
  • The credit card is accepted.